Thursday, June 3, 2010

Everything is getting better ....

As of last night me and Andy are kinda back to normal. Once Sophie was asleep we decided to talk about everything basically a throw down of crap that's been bothering us. And i think it's going to work he's starting to change a little bit which shows me that he actually wants this marriage to work and that he loves me. I know that he's been threw a lot with this being his first deployment but before this chat we had i felt like he never noticed how upset i was getting and how unappreciated i was feeling. I hope this work, i dont want to end up like that small percent that ends up divorced. Tho one thing that REALLY!!! bothers me is that Andy wants me to get pregnant again during his next R&R (which will either be Sept. or Dec) and i dont want to have another baby until Sophie is almost 4 that way since I'll probably be high risk Sophie will be able to help mommy get ready for the baby and she wont be needed mommy's help so much. It's still a topic that is going on! My doctor told me that i need to wait to have another one! other wise i could become very sick or the baby wont make it and that would kill us. So i think that we'll just wait until Sophie is almost 4 whether he likes it or not. And if i have to I'll just stay on birth control without him knowing mean yes i know but if it for a good cause is it wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment