Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MY 1ST BLOG YAY!!

I Found this site threw a fellow blogger and i found it to be interesting. I'm always trying to find new ways to write about how I'm feeling or what is new in my messed up world lol but I'm kind of shy so i dont feel comfortable writing on Facebook because I'm never in the mood to hear peoples comments mainly if there RUDE! ... Moving on now! since my solider has been home my life has been THROWN UPSIDE DOWN!!! i know longer have a car or a social life! I feel like I'm going crazy i want to start working and start school ... Apparently i dont do the whole "house wife" thing very well i dont know how people can do this lol it's SO BORING!! I wish i had some kind of help but all i get is " I'm working " so then i feel guitly because I'll i do is :
1.) MAKE SURE BILLS ARE PAID
2.) RAISE OUR DAUGHTER
3.) CLEAN THE HOUSE (BY MYSELF!)
4.) DO ALL THE LAUNDRY
5.) MAKE SURE HE'S ALREADY FOR THE NEXT DAY
6.) MAKE SURE HE'S ORGANIZED
7.) BUDGET OUR TINY PAYCHECK!
8.) GO GROCERY SHOPPING
9.) KEEP UP WITH MILITARY THINGS
10.) TAKE CARE OF OUR CAT
ETC... ETC.... basically I'm doing everything i would LOVE to just find a 50/50 ground for this marriage!! but it's hard talking to him because he seems to get upset and it always ends up in a fight :_( and i understand that he's getting use to being a husband/ daddy again but COME ON! is it so hard to just calm down relax and just talk ... I just want everything to go back to normal for us. Sadly for right now i doubt that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment