Friday, June 4, 2010

FED UP!

So Andy comes home today and starts to tell me all the bad things that is happening to him due his unit! Well i have two words for his unit F YOU!!! I thought a unit was suppose to be a team of soldiers always willing to help a fellow solider out? BUT NO ... Not Andy's unit his NCO's are nothing but slow RETARDS!!! who wouldn't know a crack on the ground from their own crack in their ass!! and dont even get my started on his 1st SGT. who apparently thinks he's god lmao!! he's one of the problems GOD DAMN IT! this whole unit needs to be changed out ... luckily his commander is leaving this June and I'm not sure when his 1st SGT. is going to be replaced but i hope it's soon!! Andy really is a good Solider and he deserve his rank back it's pretty sad when soldiers have no respect for the army or their fellow soldiers. I've been keeping him organized since he's been home so he'll always be ready and I'm trying to help him make a good impression but i dont know what else to do. His 1st SGT. hates cooks (which is what he is) and he also hates people with a profile. Which is pretty fucked up seeing as he now has one himself hmmmm now who is the hypercritical one??? I think he just needs to remove the stick from his ass and get over himself!!!! I JUST WANT TO PCS and get away from this HELL HOLE we sadly call home :_( there's nothing hear for us!!! I'm hoping that once Andy passes his PT test we'll be able to get PCS off FT Hood and into a place we actually want and like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment