Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hospital

At the baseball game we went to on the 25th i hurt myself by stepping down onto the next row of seats which caused me to slip then that caused me to fall threw the back of the evil seat and have it snap back onto my leg. Now here's the fun part!!! READY FOR IT??? two days after that happens bruises started appearing all over my legs totaling in 5 two on the legs & two on the ankles. So we went to metro hosptial and they told me it nothing just ice it and then it will be fine. WELL ...
after 1 week of sucking up the pain and trying to walk normally this morning my solider decided that since i was still in pain that we should go to the army hospital on post. We went and they thought they found something interesting but it turns out that it was nothing but i did get my first CT scan .... All and all I've just got to keep my legs up and ice/heat them both!!! TA DA!!!! I'm my mother's daughter lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment