Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Giggles

How is it possible to be mad at him when he's had this weird way of making me giggle and making me mushing inside. Damn him sometimes lol I love him but I'm starting to wonder about things. I know that we've been threw worse actually WAY WORSE and this is the best we've ever been but i dont think that it's a lovey dovey marriage anymore at least for the moment it's more like ok ... love ya sure whatever to me it seems like it's been drained and it sucks! i just want it back to the way it was granted we cant just get up and leave anymore because of our Sophie but that's ok what is so wrong about getting food and playing video games or watch a movie once she's in bed??? I'm not that type of girl that enjoys going out every night probably because I've never been that way but he is. Andy LOVES drinking and going out with friends and having "guys night" and always being out of the house lol. And another thing that bothers me is that I'm trying to get help with my OCD and i feel like he takes it as a Joke. He'll leave stuff around the house or not put something back the way i had it AND IT DRIVES ME NUTS!!! And what's worse is i cant help it. I tried talking to him about it and asked him to slowly help me buy doing little things around the house but nothing happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment